Don’t forget to purchase tickets for the upcoming Park City Food and Wine Classic! Running from July 10-14 – the Park City Food and Wine Classic offers over 100 food artisans, wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world. This five-day festival features a combination of events including food & wine tastings, educational seminars and cooking demonstrations.
The 2013 Park City Food and Wine Classic Schedule of Events is highlighted by the following events:
• July 10 – Farm to Barn Wine Dinner at Blue Sky Ranch ($195)
• July 11 – Wine on the Mountain Kickoff Celebration ($125)
• July 12 – Stroll of Park City Grand Tasting on Main Street ($90)
• July 13 – Toast of Park City Grand Tasting at Canyons Resort ($90)
• July 14 – On The Road Again –