Spring is just around the corner and was kicked off this weekend with the Canyons Resort Spring Concert Series. Concerts continue each Saturday at 3 p.m. in the central resort village and are free to the public.
Get down to the base early to snag a seat at the village’s trendy Umbrella Bar, which offers a perfect view of the stage!
The concert series features Canyons popular 6th-annual Spring Gruv Festival. Spring Gruv is a 10-day-long celebration which begins with the resort’s notorious pond skimming event, where contestants dress in costume and attempt to ski or snowboard across a 100-foot ice-water pond.
Spring Concert Schedule includes:
• Trezz Hombres – Saturday, March 9
• The Drunken Hearts – Saturday, March 16
• North Mississippi Allstars – Spring Grüv on Saturday, March 23
• Yo Mama’s Big Fat Booty Band at Spring Grüv – Sunday, March 24
• Toots & the Maytals at Spring Grüv – Saturday, March 30
• Eufórquestra at Spring Grüv – Sunday, March 31
• The Pour Horse – Saturday, April 6
Don’t miss out on the Canyons Spring Concert Series and Canyons Spring Gruv Festival. See you out at Canyons Resort this month!
Make it a great day!
Accredited Buyer Representative