Although rain and snow are in the forecast tonight, the weather is looking great for enjoying Park City’s fall colors this weekend.
Take advantage of the beautiful Wasatch Mountain foliage in the next few weeks at Canyons Resort’s Freeride Fall Celebration.
Canyons will be spinning its Red Pine Gondola the next two weekends, Thursday through Sunday, to wrap up fall operations.
Enjoy hiking or biking underneath brilliant red Maples and bright yellow Aspens before enjoying great deals at resort restaurants.
During Freeride Fall, Canyons is offering:
• Two for one tickets to its popular new Bike Park
• Bike Park pass holders that bring a friend will receive half price on Bike Park Tickets
• $2 tacos at Red Pine Lodge
• Incredible Food & Drink Specials at Red Tail Grill
• Up to 50% off gear at Canyon Mountain Sports
The resort will spin the gondola Thursday-Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Adult tickets are on sale in the resort’s base area for $15 – however if you present your 2011/12 pass you’ll ride the gondola for free.
Canyons final day of summer operations before gears change and winter preparation begins is October 8.
For more information on Canyons phenomenal fall deals, check out: http://www.canyonsresort.com/events.html?textid=10934&summer=yes
Make it a great day!
Accredited Buyer Representative