Have you been guilty of watching HGTV for hours – viewing investors go back and forth on what makes the perfect home? If so, you probably know that the 2012 HGTV Dream Home Giveaway featured a gorgeous Park City real estate opportunity right in our own backyard.
Vicki Naggy of Acme, Pennsylvania was stunned in March after winning the 4,321 square foot modern (yet rustic) ranch located off of Midway, Utah’s scenic River Road. However, just last week the beauty salon owner from the East Coast chose to accept a cash prize instead of the beautiful river front property, which was put on the market for $1,495,000.
I’d guess that the 2.4 acre estate is going to sell incredibly fast as it offers one of the most tranquil locations in the Heber Valley with the Provo River meandering nearby and the Wasatch Mountains towering above. This 4 bed, 4.5 bath property is immaculate and will be sold fully furnished as seen on television!
Amenities included with this home are:
- A custom kitchen that includes Welborne cabinetry, natural granite and intricate stone counter tops, Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Freezers, Wolf Gas Cook top and a built-in wine cooler
- Ethan Allen furniture and contemporary art throughout living areas and bedrooms
- Pella Windows and Doors, Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters and a 2-car heated garage that includes ski lockers
- An unparalleled outdoor entertaining area featuring a built-in, nine-burner gas BBQ, fire pit, hot tub and covered deck and fully equipped fishing room
- Incredible views of the Provo River, Wasatch Mountains or Mt. Timpanogos out virtually every window
Park City real estate investors looking for world-class fly fishing right out the backdoor and convenient access to Deer Valley Resort’s Jordanelle Express Gondola will want to consider this one-of-a-kind opportunity!
While the HGTV Dream Home stands apart, for those who prefer to be closer to all three of Park City’s world-class ski resorts as well as the dining and nightlife of Historic Main Street or Kimball Junction – keep reading!
I’ve got another property that has just hit the market which few will rival.
This stunning Craftsman home is located in Park City’s highly coveted Willow Creek Estates neighborhood and affords expansive views of the Wasatch Mountain Range and its carving ski slopes.
At 6,000 square feet, this 5 bed, 6 bath estate rests on 1.14 acres. No expenses were spared with showcase quality features that include a gourmet kitchen, two-sided fireplace, and an open floor plan perfect for gathering after a day on the slopes.
The price of this home has been set at $2,550,000, however, the seller of this home wants the property sold fast and is willing to consider all reasonable offers!
Call me at 435-901-4309 if you’d like to tour these unparalleled “dream homes” in person.
Make it a great day!
Accredited Buyer Representative