Many of my clients have skied all over the world, and most of them were travelling to Colorado or the NorthEast for their yearly vacations. Ask any of them why they chose Park City and they will tell you:
- Salt Lake City International Airport is an International Hub with nonstop flights from most major metropolitain cities. From the East Coast, you can be here by 11AM and ski free the first day. Due to the elevation of SLC International, the airport rarely closes, and you are assured to get here on time.
- 13 Resorts to Choose from, with 12 of them within 30-60 minutes from the airport!!! Flying to Denver, landing on the extreme East Side of town, and driving to Colorado Resorts take hours to get to in perfect weather, Utah Resorts take minutes even when the weather is bad!!!
- LOWER ELEVATION THAN COLORADO!!! Park City Resorts are between 6000-8000 feet at the base, and there is les of a chance of altitude sickness. Most Colorado resort bases are around 9000 and above, and many people at sea level take longer to acclimate. Skiing is not an inexpensive holiday, and to spend the first day or two with a severe headache is cost prohibitive.
- GREATEST SNOW ON EARTH!!! It is true, our snow is dryer and fluffier than any other resort of the world. The storms roll across the desert, and the snow dries out. One powder day in Utah, and you will be hooked!!!
Searching for a home in Park City?
My job is to find you the best property to fit your needs. Whether you are moving here full time, purchasing an investment, or just strictly a vacation property, I will guide you to the best deals in town. From Ski in Ski out, to multi acreage ranch properties, and everything else in between, I know this city, and will educate you on where to be. If you are like a lot of my clients that browse the internet everyday looking for their dream property, call me, email me, text me and ask me any questions you want. I am here to help you. My goal is to have you fully educated on Park City within an hour.
Search for Homes
Just remember: Browsing the listings for months is one way search out the deals, but working with me, your local “feet on the street” will find you the best deals. See what my past clients have had to say about working with me. Click Here to see what Scott’s Clients Have to Say.
The Home Buying Process
As you begin to think about buying a home, you’re probably acutely aware that this is likely to be your greatest investment ever (short of children or a good marriage), and you might be wondering if there’s anything you really need to know as you go into this process. This is where your real estate professionals come in. With the help of a trained agent, you can come out on top of a closing that might otherwise have pushed your retirement ahead a decade! This happens all the time to buyers, who are left reflecting on the relatively small commission that would have brought a Realtor into the bargain to help them.
If you’d like to know about the home buying process, we’d love to tell you all about it. Contact us!
Five Reasons to Buy Your Home With a Realtor®
- Get access to all the listings.
- Know all the facts on properties you’re interested in.
- Negotiate with the help of a real estate professional.
- Finance your home faster.
- Make a solid investment that pays off down the road.
New homes for sale hit the market daily. As your representative, we’ll be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest listings right away, whether or not they’re made public. Often, our clients can put in offers with little or no competition and walk away with an impressive deal on the property of their choice. Your agent will also make sure you see only the properties that meet your needs and investment preferences, so that you don’t spend time on listings that aren’t of interest. As you compare the best deals, we’ll provide you with important information about the home, its neighborhood, zoning issues, utilities, and nearby plans for development.
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process, and as your buyer’s Agency it will be Our job to represent you here and get the best deal possible. We’ll also attend property inspections, make sure any and all agreed-on repair work is carried out, and handle paperwork related to the sale. We can also help set up the financing for your investment, and work directly with a broker to provide you with a seamless service package.
Working with a dedicated agent on your next home purchase will save you time, and add professional assurance to every step of the process. With the guarantee of a solid investment, the decision could also make you more wealthy when it’s time to sell. To get in touch with us today, please contact us whenever you’d like.